There have been a few reports of missing groups and other data after an upgrade to version 2010.2.4 of VNCScan. While we’re tracking down what may have caused this for some of you, I want to post a quick how-to to help you get thing back up and going on your own. It appears to only be happening to people who have modified the location of the stored data files from the default location.
- Click on the main Preferences
- Click on the Support Files section
- Click on the Change button for the location of the data root:
- Browse for the location where your VNCScan data is stored. This is the folder that contains the subfolders of Data, Jobs, and Profiles.
- Click OK. When prompted to move the data from the original place, choose NO
- Choose OK to the settings Window and all of your groups should show back up. You may need to restart the program.