As we work toward another major version of VNCScan, I thought that it may be beneficial to post an invite to those of you who use VNCScan every day to help direct the future of the product. I know what features I use every day and where I would like to see additions and improvements but I want to hear yours.
Bozteck does not put usage analytics in the software and we do not send mass marketing emails to our customers so the only method that we have to get this sort of feedback is a blog post like this one.
If you have a moment, it would help a lot to answer these questions as either a comment below or as an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How often do you use VNCScan?
- What version of VNC do you deploy using the console?
- How often do you use the console to run scripts on your remote computers?
- What scripting language do you use most?
- What is the most creative way that you have used the console to get something done?
- What about this software annoys you?
- If you could snap your fingers and create a new feature in the console, what would it be?
- Would you like to see more development on the Windows management features of the VNC management features?
- Would you suggest VNCScan to others? If so, why? If Not, why?
Every person who answers these questions will be entered into a drawing where a winner will be randomly chosen for two years of free upgrades.
I want to personally thank all of you for making Bozteck VCScan the most popular remote administration software of it’s kind. Your feedback actually matters with us.
Founder and CTO