Did you know that you can choose what connection action happens when you double-click on a device in Bozteck VENM?
By default, VENM will attempt to connect to a VNC server on the remote computer unless you step in and make a change in the group or device preferences depending on the scope that you’d like the default to change for.
You can tell VENM to default to these three connection types:
- VNC – This will lunch VNCViewer.exe aimed at the remote computer’s address
- RDP – This will open a new RDP tab and connect to the selected computer
- Telnet – This will open a Putty telnet connection on port 23 to the selected computer
- SSH – This will open an SSH connection on port 22 to the selected computer
- Custom Command – This will let you choose from a list of custom commands and will launch the selected custom command as the connect action aimed at the computer
Bozteck VENM can be found at http://www.bozteck.com/venm
Pingback: 5 Reasons Every IT Admin Needs Bozteck VENM Remote Desktop - The Bozteck Blog()