Version 2009.1.5 has been released to the public!
New in this release:
- New: SSH has been added to VNCScan due to popular demand! You can rght-click a computer, choose connect and then choose SSH as the method. Alternatively, you can set SSH as the default connection method in the group or computer properties depending on the desired scope. You can expect more development in this area in the future.
- Fix: The Location and User fields have been placed back into the main list of computers
- Fix: The quick edit feature now works as expected.
- Fix: Telnet now works in Vista
- New: You can now select Telnet as a default connection method in the group or computer properties (depending on the desired scope).