This video tutorial video introduces you to Bozteck VENM Remote Desktop Manager.
You will learn how to:
- Download and install VENM on Windows Server 2012 R2
- Configure administrative login
- Create and edit management groups
- Import computers from Active Directory
- Configure the network IP scanner
Bozteck VENM is a powerful Remote Desktop and Systems Management console that is relied upon by IT Professionals in virtually every developed country spanning a multitude of business, government, and organization sectors.
Some key advantages that VENM Administrators can expect include:
- Tabbed RDP sessions
- UltraVNC and TightVNC deployment
- Execute powershell and cmd scripts on remote PC’s
- Thumbnail and archived screen captures of networked PC’s
- Custom commands for extensibility
- Background device monitoring and alerting
- Many other built-in time saving features aimed at Network and Systems Management